Non independent suspension (Dieselpartsworld)
The non independent suspension is characterized by that the left and right wheels are connected together by a rigid axle, and are connected with the frame (or body) by the suspension, which is mainly used for large passenger cars, trucks, and a wide range of use.
(1) the structure is simple, the performance is reliable, Chen Bendi, maintenance is convenient.
(2) the front wheel alignment parameters caused by the wheel jumping up and down are small, and the tire wear is small.
(1) the quality of non spring load is large, and the ride comfort is reduced. At the same time, the ground property of the wheel is poor, and the control stability at high speed is influenced.
(2) the spring is difficult to design more soft".
(3) when the front wheel is used, the influence of the top and bottom of the axle and the wheel top effect, it is easy to swing. Balanced suspension
The suspension is by oil (or gas) and rod (or beam) the left and right wheels and front and rear wheels (or rear) are connected, in order to achieve force balance. The utility model has the advantages in on the uneven road adjacent two axis (or two) on the vertical load to decrease and make the wheels have good grounding, so as to improve the car through. For the balance suspension can be generally divided into two types of biaxial balance and cross linked, which is the most common.