E-mail : Sale@dieselpartsworld.com | WhatsApp : +86 13850261121
|Home||About us||Products||News||Contact us||F.A.Q||Links||
E-mail : Sale@dieselpartsworld.com
News Center :
Electronic control engine ECU can not monitor the fault caused by the following reasons. (Dieselpartsworld) 2016-01-15
(1) in general, the ECU can not monitor the ignition coil, pollution or damage to the spark plug and the high voltage line of the fault caused by the high voltage ignition circuit fault.
(2) ECU can not monitor the import filter screen of the electric gasoline pump, fuel filter pipe blockage, into the oil pipeline or return pipe to squeeze flat and caused by the oil is not smooth, or mixed gas too dilute the fault.
(3) ECU can not monitor the air filter inlet or air filter clogging or throttling causes of air flow changes caused by failure.
(4) ECU can not monitor the cylinder pressure is high or low, or the uniformity of the cylinder pressure.
(5) ECU pin plug, cannot monitor the damage, but has caused by the fault code.
(6) ECU can not monitor the ground is bad, but it will produce a result of this situation caused by the fault code.
(7) ECU can't monitor the vacuum booster leakage throttling or in the engine control system in the vacuum line. However, intake manifold absolute vacuum pressure sensor degree will is monitored and ECU also record fault code.
The above electronic control engine monitoring is not the reason for the failure, in the maintenance of electronic control engine should be paid attention to. Is the electronic control or mechanical failure, must correctly distinguish between the occurrence of the location and performance characteristics, can accurately and quickly determine and eliminate the fault.
|Home||About us||Products Catalog||News||Contact us||Sitemap||Sitemap(xml)|
Address : 35# , Qixia Road , Gulou District , Fuzhou City , Fujian Province , China