E-mail : Sale@dieselpartsworld.com | WhatsApp : +86 13850261121
|Home||About us||Products||News||Contact us||F.A.Q||Links||
E-mail : Sale@dieselpartsworld.com
News Center :
diesel engine "speed" phenomenon and emergency measures 2015-12-27
"Runaway" or speeding is a special phenomenon of diesel engine. "Coaster" when the diesel engine is out of control, but also more and more quickly, and even more than the maximum allowed speed and with a great noise, serious cause mechanical damage and obsolescence. Cause "speed" main reason has two aspects: one is fault of fuel injection pump governor itself, the loss of the normal adjustment characteristics; another is to change the characteristics of diesel engine speed and its characteristics is the injection pump governor itself is not the fault, and diesel engine in the process of running have additional diesel or oil into the combustion chamber.
Happen "speed" phenomenon should take emergency measures, if the engine speed is high to a certain extent and can not be stopped in time, then the harm to the vehicle is irreversible. The following five points are an emergency measure to prevent speeding:
(1) quickly return the accelerator pedal to the parking place.
(2) a reduction gear, quickly pull the pressure reducing handle to the position of the stop oil (or pressure relief).
(3) in a timely manner to the high speed, the brake pedal, slowly lift the clutch, so that the engine off.
(4) quickly disconnect the high-pressure oil pipe, stop the oil supply.
(5) quickly with a clothes bag air filter, the engine flameout expired.
The above five steps referred to as "deceleration, braking, decompression, breathe".
|Home||About us||Products Catalog||News||Contact us||Sitemap||Sitemap(xml)|
Address : 35# , Qixia Road , Gulou District , Fuzhou City , Fujian Province , China